If you are interested in joining The Towson University TIGER Marching Band, please follow the following setps:
1. Apply to Towson University for admission. Information of the admission process can be found at http://wwwnew.towson.edu/discover/
2. If it is prior to June, fill out the Prospective Member Form, so we can keep you informed about membership.
4. Through the spring, frequently check the website for upcoming events and new information.
5. In July, fill out the Band Camp RSVP to register with the marching band for membership.
6. In the summer, check for a final Schedule and clear your calendar!
7. When you work with your advisor to establish your schedule, make sure to register for marching band class, MUSA 160 or MUSA 360. Other registration information can be found at http://students.towson.edu or by contacting Enrollment Services.
8. If you have any further questions about The Towson University TIGER Marching Band, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 410.704.5485.